- Booking Function Areas
- For special occasions and/or extended booking times we have function spaces available. Please contact our functions and events team here.
- A pre-payment of 20% deposit (of total spend) is required at the time of booking.
- For all private area bookings with more than 10 guests, a gratuity fee of 10% will be automatically added to the final bill.
- Booking Late Night Booths
- A 5% gratuity fee is added to the overall minimum spend.
- Price is NOT inclusive of Booking Fee or Staff Gratuity
- Cardholder must be present at check-in with the credit card used for the booking with matching photo ID
- Guests must check-in before the required time or your booking may be released
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID
- Guests must adhere to the dress code
- Have your booking confirmation available at check-in
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations are permitted
- All patrons are subject to having their person and bags, backpacks, purses and belongings searched
- Management reserves all rights to refuse entry
- For all function bookings, we ask that any cancellation to your function be made no less than 7 days prior. The paid deposit is non-refundable.
- In the case of a confirmed booking being cancelled more than 7 days in advance, the balance will be refunded minus deposit. Any cancellations within 7 days notice of the function, including the night of will forfeit any monies being refunded or transferred, this includes all function catering and beverage packages.
- Booking change of dates or amendments must be made at least 96 hours prior to your booking date.
- No change of date will be provided to no-shows or cancellations made within 96 hours prior.
- If Tax Office cancels the event for any reason, all monies will be refunded or booking date can be changed and credit provided.
Please note a variable surcharge will be applied to all credit and debit card payments.
Should your reservation fall on a Sunday and/or public holiday a surcharge will be applied to all food and beverage prices. This is to account for the additional costs incurred by staff increased award rates.
- Public Holidays – a 15% surcharge is applied.
- Sundays – a 10% surcharge is applied.
- Patrons are expected to dress to a minimal level of smart casual
- No singlets, thongs, sports attire, athletic wear, board shorts, offensive prints, see through clothing, chains, baggy clothing, hard soled shoes
Management reserves the right to refuse entry
No neck, hand, face or offensive tattoos are permitted inside the venue. Gentlemen with sleeve tattoos will be required to wear a long sleeve shirt.
- Illegal drugs
- Outside food/beverages/snacks
- Food/beverage containers
- Weapons/sharp objects
- Video/SLR Cameras
This is not an exhaustive list & Management reserves all rights to refuse entry should an item be deemed unsuitable or unsafe for the venue or its patrons.
Have any questions?
Shoot us a messages and we will get back to you shortly.